Monday 1 July 2013

Happy Canada Day!!!



146 years of total awesomeness! Happy Canada Day my Canadian fans and friends!!! Today, we went to the Halifax Seaport/Waterfront to celebrate. The day was filled with red and white clothing, Mohawks and even puppy sweaters! This is the first chance I’ve had to celebrate Canada Day, and while this country is not independent, the citizens are proud of their strong history. The frontier was explored 146 years ago, and has continued to grow since.
Oh Canada, a proud nation of people who believe in themselves and celebrate their liberty every chance they get!!!! I’m happy to be in Canada and even happier that I’m able to celebrate this wonderful occasion with some of my friends from around the world!!

 Nuff Love, Eh? ~JGIC
 

Jodi-Ann is an Environmental Studies major in Nova Scotia, Canada.




No comments:

Post a Comment